Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi and Welcome

Hi everybody
 So I decided to start a blog and then realized I have absolutely NO IDEA what I am doing!  I know it's not looking very pretty right now, but hang in there with me while I learn the ropes and hopefully in time this will be a place we can all hang out for a bit of a break from the real world once in a while. 
 My hopes for this blog are pretty simple.  I would like for it to be a place to go back to a simpler time when life wasn't so hectic and people had time to enjoy the most basic and important things in life.  I hope to share some inspirational quotes from people I admire.  I'd like to share decorating hints and tips, especially those of the country/prim style...when even decorating was simple.  I will share stories of  happenings on the farm.  Believe it or not, cows are FUNNY!  Most of all, I'd like to hear from YOU.  So grab a cup of tea and join me...when I get this all figured out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment